ngak ngik nguk ngek ngok

well, that's about me...who never know exactly what should i do beside "istikharah"...
human (me too) can choose, but must be ready too if the choise is exclusive where we only can choose one answer.
This's not about middle examine in my lecture...
This's about reasoning that i can't use Expert System, Artificial Neural Network because God will give me the best, but i must still keep my intellegence to choose smart, not choose smarter/smartest one, but there're some quantitative parameter that i use...
Genetics algoritm, i think this's not right method to analyze ...because the goals is not fenotype combination, but compatibility...
Searching Optimization, hmm...is this best solution to realize where when who and how? wallahualam

but, believe that fate is absolutely scenario from HIM...

No Response to "ngak ngik nguk ngek ngok"